IC51_23 CLINICAL STUDY COORDINATOR
Descripció del treball
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and Clinical Research Group – GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: population level, individual level, and molecular level.
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Coordination of procedures of the patient under clinical trial
- Direct attention to patients enrolled in study
- Record patient information into patient’s medical record
- Act as main line between the trial Sponsor/CRO and site staff
- Support in patient screening and consenting according to protocol
- Handling of electronic CRD and other Sponsor’s systems
- Maintenance of the Investigator Site File
- Preparation and assistance to monitoring visits, audits and inspections
- Biological sample management
- Coordination with the different services involved in the study
- University degree in biology, biochemistry, medicine, nursing, pharmacy or other health sciences.
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrable experience in the coordination of Clinical Trials.
- Accredited training in Good Clinical Practices
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Experience as study coordinator/data entry in oncology clinical trials
- Accredited courses in clinical research
- Experience in clinical data management
- High level of English
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Dr. Joan Borràs. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Dr. Kepa Amillano. (Associate Doctor and Head of the Breast Cancer Unit)
- Chair 2: Berta Caballé. (Clinical Study Coordinator)
- President: Dr. Josep Gumà. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Dr. Sergio Peralta. (Associate Doctor and Head of the Lung Cancer Unit)
- Chair 2: Dolors Salsench. (Clinical Study Coordinator)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 22/06/2023
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 32.704€ approximately
- Starting date: July 2023