IC75_22 TWO YEARS CONTRACT FOR A POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER IN ONCOLOGICAL PATHOLOGY AND BIOINFORMATICS RESEARCH GROUP AT HOSPITAL DE TORTOSA VERGE DE LA CINTA.
Descripció del treball
Researcher career profile (R2)
The researcher will be involved in a project which the main scope is to identify specific patterns of immune biomarkers in the primary tumour and in the ALN that could predict lont-term risk of relapse.
The research team includes members of the principal hospitals of the province of Tarragona working as pathologists, oncologists, biologists and informatics specialists that have participated in national and international studies in Spain and in Europe with the main objective of improving the response to treatment, survival and relapse in lymphomas and BC patients.
«Esta convocatoria de personal es parte del proyecto TED2021-130081B-C22, financiado por MCIN/AEI/10.13039/ 501100011033 y por la Unión Europea “NextGenerationEU”/PRTR»
«This personnel call is part of the TED2021-130081B-C22 project, financed by MCIN/AEI/10.13039/ 501100011033 and by the European Union “NextGenerationEU”/PRTR»
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Collection of biopsies from the different participating organizations or their respective biobanks.
- Selection of the representative areas in the tumour and in the axillaries lymph nodes for the preparation of the tissue microarrays.
- Scanning of the histological slides stained with immunological markers.
- Evaluation of image analysis methods for the quantification or evaluation of WSI.
- Statistics analysis evaluating the correlation/association of immune markers studied in histological slides with the patients’ outocome.
- To write scientific articles.
- Degree in Biotechnology
- The researcher must have a Doctorate degree (PhD) in Biotechnology
- Additional training related to the field of immunology.
- Speaking and writen english skills (minimun level B2)
- Master degree related to immunology.
- Minimun 5 years demonstrable of research experience in the biosensors and immunoassays field.
- Competence and experience in immunology projects will be valued positively.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of statistics
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Carlos López Pablo. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Marylène Lejeune. (Group Leader)
- Chair 2: Emma Forcadell Drago. (Cap Area Coneixement)
- President: Ramon Bosch Príncep. (Cap de Servei Anatomia Patologica)
- Chair 1: Montserrat Llobera Serentill. (Cap de servei Oncologia)
- Chair 2: Xavier Ortín Font. (Hematòleg)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic75_22-two-years-contract-for-a-postdoctoral-researcher-in-oncological-pathology-and-bioinformatics-research-group-at-hospital-de-tortosa-verge-de-la-cinta/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 26/12/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Verge de la Cinta (Tortosa)
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (approximate duration of 2 years, linked to the financing of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 29,426.19 €
- Starting date: January 2022