IC74_22 FIRST STAGE RESEARCHER – NUTRITION DEGREE
Descripció del treball
The group carries out a clinical trial on the effects of a prebiotic in toddlers, for which a researcher with a Nutrition degree is required, to recruit participating families, to assess the nutritional status and dietary intake of children, and to collect general health Information. Position related with the PETIT Project
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the all of the tasks related to fieldwork (recruitment and assessment of children), and will aim to perform the PhD thesis afterwards.
- Degree in Human Nutrition
- Must be admitted in an Official Master of Universitat Rovira i Virgili before the signing of the contract in the field of nutrition and metabolism.
- Catalan and Spanish fluent speaking and written
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Basic speaking and writen english skills
- High marks during the University degree
- Being a Master Student of the Nutritional, Environmental and Genetic Factors of Growth and Development at Universitat Rovira i Virgili
- Competence and experience in conducting fieldwork on pediatric nutrition
- Flexibility, ability to work independently, to organize him/herself
- Kindness, dynamism, initiative, proactive attitude and responsibility
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 70
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 250 words to summarize experience and motivation. Evaluation of the Cover Letter up to a maximum score of 10
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 50 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter. If more than one candidate
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 20 points. Will be conducted in english and catalan.
|Flexibility, ability to work independently, to organize him/herself, kindness, dynamism, initiative
|Catalan, English and Spanish fluency speaking
- President: Dr. Joaquín Escribano (Group Leader, principal investigator)
- Chair 1: Verónica Luque (Postdoctoral Investigator)
- Chair 2: Dr. Mariona Gispert (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President : Dr. Ester Parada (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Natàlia Ferré (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Dr. Marta Zaragoza (Postdoctoral Researcher)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 04/12/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Facultat de Medicina i ciències de la Salut (URV), Hospital Sant Joan Salut de Reus & Hospital Universitari de Tarargona Joan 23
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (approximate duration of 1 year, to be extended to 2 years related to the funding of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 16.900€
- Starting date: 1st of january 2023