IC72_22 SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN IN PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY FOR AN MODALITY A LLAVOR INNOVATION PROJECT “MOTLLES EMMA”.
Descripció del treball
The specialist technician in pathological anatomy will carry out ellaboration of tissue microarrays and testing the conditions of the tissue array molds ellaborated with different diameter. Slide sections will be cut from the tissue microarrays and stained with different molecular and immunohistochemical markers and digitized with slide scanners.
Number of available positions:1
- Technician CFGS (specialist in pathological in anatomy)
- Competence and experience with tissue microarray ellaboration.
- ACTIC course (level 3)
- Experiencie digitizing slides with 3D Histech scanners.
- Formation in immunohistochemical and molecular techniques.
- At least 2 years of experience as technician.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 10 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 35 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 50 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Carlos López Pablo. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Marylène Lejeune. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Emma Forcadell. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Laia Reverté Calvet. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Esther Sauras Colón. (Predoctoral researcher)
- Chair 2: Noèlia Gallardo Borrás. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic72_22-specialist-technician-in-pathological-anatomy-for-an-modality-a-llavor-innovation-project-motlles-emma/
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 29/11/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Part-time position (19,5h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Verge de la Cinta de Tortosa
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (6 months, linked to the funding of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 10.222,31 €
- Starting date: December 2022