IC70_22 TECHNICIAN FOR THE “ROLE OF THE GUT MICROBIOME IN LÍPID AND LIPOPROTEIN FUNCTION: IMMUNE RECOVERY AND HIV DISEASE PROGRESSION (LIPOHIV)” PROJECT
Descripció del treball
Funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII) and cofunded by the by the European Union, this position is related with the Project (CP19/00146) “Role of the gut microbiome in lípid and lipoprotein function: Immune recovery and HIV disease progression (LipoHIV)”
Number of available positions:1
This position includes performing physical exams and taking health histories, providing health counseling and/or education, as well as coordinating care with other health professionals as a membre of a research group. The selected candidate will perform the following tasks: Patient identification and follow-up, sample extraction, database management, assistant to clinical trials
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Competence and experience with HIV/AIDS outpatients, and with general outpatient PrEP in particular
- Minimun 3 years demonstrable experience in the infectious diseases field, especially, or in HIV/AIDS and COVID-19
- Competence and experience with national HIV/AIDS database will be valued positively (CoRIS, PISCIS, VACH).
- Additional training related to the field of infectious diseases, or similar, and HIV/AIDS and COVID-19 in particular
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of infectious diseases,
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Advanced skills in HIV treatments
- Applications and analytic tools used in healthcare assistance
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Previous experience in datamanagement
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Carry out research under supervision
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision
- Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas
- Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues
- Develops integrated language, communication and environment skills, especially in an international context
- Knowledge of office automation (Microsoft Office)
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 10 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 35 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 50 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Joaquim Peraire. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Anna Rull. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Silvia Chafino. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Francesc Vidal. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Consuelo Viladés. (Clinical Investigator)
- Chair 2: Verónica Alba (LaboratoryTechnician)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic70_22-technician-for-the-role-of-the-gut-microbiome-in-lipid-and-lipoprotein-function-immune-recovery-and-hiv-disease-progression-lipohiv-project/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 28/11/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Part-time position (30h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (approximate duration of 1 year, linked to the financing of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 16.800 €
- Starting date: January 2022