IC69_22 SUPPORT TECHNICIAN FIS PROJECT NUTINBRAIN (PI21/00266)
Descripció del treball
The NeuroÈpia Group is looking for a Support Technician willing to initiate his/her research carrier with our team, aiming to help with the coordination of a research project related with nutrition and child neurodevelopment and aiming to publish papers as first author in top international journals of the field.
Funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII) and cofunded by the by the European Union, this position is related with the FIS project NUTINBRAIN (PI21/00266)
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- coordination of the project
- data harmonization
- data analyses
- writing scientific manuscripts
CANDIDATE PROFILE REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Biology, Medicine, Nursery, Psychology, Biotechnology or Technical Science carriers linked to Health Sciences.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Some scientific experience in the field of epidemiology and public health, for example being done the master thesis in epidemiology.
- Background in statistics and epidemiology in order to do data analyses and write scientific papers.
- Good communication skills and competencies to work in group.
- Good English level (Minimum B2)
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- High scores in the degree will be also assessed.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Jordi Julvez. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Marcos Elizalde. (Bioinformatic)
- Chair 2: Ariadna Pinar. (Predoctoral Researcher)
- President: Vicenç Pasqual. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Nuria Solà. (Clinical Neurologist)
- Chair 2: Jordi Casanova. (Clinical Neurologist)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic69_22-support-technician-fis-project-nutinbrain-pi21-00266/)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 27/11/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (approximate duration of 8 months, linked to the financing of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 22.438,48€
- Starting date: January 2023