The Pere Virgili Institute for Health Research (IISPV) is an institution that integrates research in the field of biomedicine in the “Camp de Tarragona” and the “Terres de l’Ebre”. The IISPV is the instrument that the university hospitals of both health regions have been endowed with (Joan XXIII University Hospital of Tarragona, Verge de la Cinta Hospital of Tortosa, Sant Joan de Reus University Hospital, Institut Pere Mata University Hospital of Reus) and Rovira and Virgili University, in order to bring together and manage biomedical research and innovation in the territory.
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and clinical research group
– GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: population level, individual level, and molecular level.
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
• Coordination and monitoring of clinical trials
• Logistical support
• Participate in star-up visits
• Monitoring and tracking of clinical trials
• Economic monitoring and study of potentially avoided costs
• Liaise with the sponsors of clinical trials to improve the numbers
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
• Degree in Pharmacy
IT WILL BE VALUED
• Specific postgraduate training in clinical trials
• Clinical research experience
• High English level
• Relationship-building abilities (pharmaceutical companies and other sponsors)
• Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
• Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
• Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
• Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
• Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
• Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
• Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
Fit in the work place 10
Experience, developed functions/skills 10
• President: Dr. Joan Borràs (Group Leader)
• Chair 1: Dra. Pilar Salvadó (Head of Pharmacy Service)
• Chair 2: Berta Caballé (Study Coordinator)
• President: Dr. Josep Gumà (Group Leader)
• Chair 1: Dr. Kepa Amillano (Principal Investigator)
• Chair 2: Dra. Marta Rodríguez Balada (Postdoctoral researcher) (Postdoctoral Researcher)
• The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
• The CV and the Cover Letter will only be accepted through the IISPV website. https://www.iispv.cat/treballa-amb-nosaltres/
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 13/10/2023
The IISPV will notify the candidates of the results of the different phases of the selection process through its website.
HR EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH
The IISPV has the European accreditation The Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R), complies with the general principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the recruitment of researchers.
The IISPV has an internal recruitment policy that follows the Open, Transparent and Merit-based Recruitment (OTM-R) policies. More information about the HRS4R policies implemented at the IISPV is available on the following website: https://www.iispv.cat/hrs4r-hr-excellenceresearch/
The IISPV will guarantee the right to equal opportunities and treatment, as well as the real and effective exercise of rights by people with disabilities under equal conditions with respect to other citizens, through the promotion of personal autonomy, universal accessibility, access to employment, inclusion in the community and independent living and the eradication of any form of discrimination, in accordance with articles 9.2, 10, 14 and 49 of the Spanish Constitution and the International Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and international treaties and agreements ratified by Spain.
In the event of a tie, priority will be given to hiring the person with a disability.
In the event of a tie between people of different genders, the person of the least represented gender in the work group/department/service in which he joins will be hired.
• Full-time position
• Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
• Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
• Gross annual salary: between 29.000 € and 32.000 €
• Starting date: from 23/10/2023 to december 2023