IC60_22 METABOLOMICS RESEARCHER (PLATAFORMA METABOLÓMICA CALL)
Descripció del treball
The Metabolomics Interdisciplinary Lab (MiL@b) belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
Created in 2007, is a joint research infrastructure between CIBERDEM and the Rovira i Virgili University (URV) for the provision of technological services in the field of metabolomics. The MiL@b is also part of the IISPV. The main objective is to work as a laboratory integrated by the CIBERDEM groups, the CIBER centers and the IISPV, helping them to design the metabolomics experiments, perform the experiments, process the data and evaluate the results.
Number of available positions: 1
The successful candidate will perform the following tasks associated with the project, which has scheduled for approximately 3 months the metabolomic analysis of samples by NMR. So, during this period of time the person recruited should:
- Analysis and Advanced characterisation of biological samples by NMR
- Tasks involved in sample preparation and acquisition of these samples
- Data analysis of NMR experiments performed.
- Clinical sample management
- Administration and coordination of laboratory resources and materials during that period.
- Degree in biochemistry or biotechnology.
- PhD in metabolomics
- Master degree in Clinical Laboratory Analysis
- Experience in Metabolomics based Nuclear Magnetic Resonance is mandatory
- Experience in metabolomics data analysis
- Experience programming with R studio
- Experience in clinical laboratory Management
- Experience working under Quality Management Systems
- Speaking and written English skills (minimum level B2 or similar)
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, initiative, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsibility and confidentiality
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Organisational skills
- Sense of initiative
- Motivation, creativity and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimise resources and to achieve results.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 50 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 50 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 30 points.
|Fit in the workplace
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Xavier Correig Blanchar (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Núria Amigó Grau (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Lydia Cabau Parra. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Oscar Yanes. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Maria Vinaixa (Senior Researcher – MIL@b)
- Chair 2: Neus Martínez Micaelo (Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website: (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic60_22-metabolomics-researcher-plataforma-metabolomica-call/)
For any questions or queries: send an email to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 31/10/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Lab 242. Servei de Recursos Científics i Tècnics: Lab. Preparativa, Sala Blanca. Centre de Ciències Òmiques – Eurecat Reus.
- Contract: Approximately 3 months due to the tasks associated with the project.
- Gross annual salary: 27.013 €
- Starting date: November 2022