IC57_22 PREDOCTORAL RESEARCH FELLOW FOR THE SPRINT PROJECT.
Descripció del treball
Researcher career profile (R1)
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 862568”.
The Centre of Environmental Food and Toxicological Technology (TecnATox), at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Reus, Tarragona), belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). TecnATox develops, executes and coordinates toxicological research in the area of environmental and human health, with special emphasis on risk assessment.
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Identification, according to the results of the EU SPRINT project, of pesticides and other food contaminants of special concern for the human health.
- Chemical analysis in biological matrices by means of last-generation mass spectrometry techniques.
- Dissemination and communication of the results: writing reports and scientic articles, along with participating in international conferences and outhreach activities.
- Degree in chemistry.
- The researcher must be admitted to the doctoral programme in biomedicine.
- Speaking and writen english skills (minimun level B2 or similar).
- Competence and experience with chemical analysis and mass spectrometry;
- Competence and experience with statistics softwares. Experience in SPSS will be valued positively;
- Knowledge of office automation (Microsoft Office) and databases management;
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Carry out research under supervision;
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline;
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study;
- Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision;
- Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas;
- Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Additional training in: chemical analysis and statistics.
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Previous experience in cohort studies.
- Develops integrated language, communication and environment. skills, especially in an international context
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 25 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 25 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 30 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 50 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: José L. Domingo. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Montse Marquès. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Neus González. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 3: Pilar Prada. (Personnel Department-Technical Office)
- President: Martí Nadal. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Marta Schuhmacher. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Vikas Kumar. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 3: Montse Mari. (Personnel Department-Technical Office)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 05/10/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40 h).
- Workplace: Facultat de Medicina i Ciències de la Salut (Reus).
- Contract: Predoctoral contract, 1 year (with the possibility of 2 additional years).
- Gross annual salary: 16.971,61 € (according to The Statute of Research Staff in Training).
- Starting date: October, 2022 .