IC43_23 POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER WITHIN SPRINT PROJECT
Descripció del treball
Researcher career profile (R2)
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 862568”.
The Centre of Environmental, Food and Toxicological Technology (TecnATox), at the School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Reus, Tarragona), belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). TecnATox develops, executes and coordinates toxicological research in the area of environmental and human health, with special emphasis on risk assessment.
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks, all of them within the SPRINT project:
– Identifying innovative and sustainable land management practices to reduce reliance on pesticides.
– Data mining for modelling the environmental fate and human exposure of plant protection products.
– Human and environmental health impacts and economic burden at the farm level.
– Health damages and external costs at the regional level, considering the wider life cycle impacts.
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in chemistry or environmental sciences.
- The researcher must hold a Doctorate degree (PhD) in analytical chemistry or environmental sciences.
- Additional training related to the field: chemical analysis and statistics.
- Minimum 5 years of demonstrable experience in analytical chemistry and health risk assessment.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of organic chemistry and food toxicology.
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Advanced skills in exposure assessment and human health risks.
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Demonstrable experience in research, including the involvement in national and international large research projects.
- Publication of scientific articles in high impact-factor journals.
- Attendance to international scientific conferences and workshops.
- Development of integrated language, communication and environment skills, especially in an international context.
- Speaking and written English skills.
- Knowledge of office automation (Microsoft Office) and databases management.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 60 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 45 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum.
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 20 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: José L. Domingo. (Emeritus Professor)
- Chair 1: Montse Marquès. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Martí Nadal. (Principal Investigator)
- President: Marta Schuhmacher. (Group Co-Leader)
- Chair 1: Margarita Torrente. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Vikas Kumar. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic43_23-postdoctoral-researcher-within-sprint-project/)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 05/05/2023
The IISPV will notify the candidates of the results of the different phases of the selection process through its website.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: School of Medicine and Health Sciences (Reus)
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (duration 1 year, with possibility of extension depending on the project)
- Gross annual salary: 29.400€
- Starting date: June 2023