IC42_23 POST-DOCTORAL RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF THE OMIC SCIENCES AND NUTRITIONAL EPIDEMIOLOGY.
Descripció del treball
Researcher career profile (R2)
“This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 847879”.
The Nutrition and Metabolic Health (NuMeH) belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV):
- Manage research in nutrition and human health
- Develop, execute and coordinate epidemiologic studies, human clinical trials and in vivo and in vitro experimental studies
- Also takes part in transfer technology activities and projects
The NuMeH is functionally attached to the IISPV and in close relationship with the others units on the institute
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Data analyses and manuscript preparation
- Coordinate laboratory tasks on biochemical and molecular research
- Organise tasks in nutritional studies
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- The selected candidate must have a PhD related to health sciences before the signature of the contract.
- At least 5 scientific publications in high-impact factor journals. At least 3 as outstanding researcher
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Experience in relevant research data analysis.
- Experience in relevant research in metabolics.
- Experience in relevant research in epidemiology.
- Knowledge of a foreign language: English-level B2.
- Programming knowledge in R or related statics programs.
- International mobility
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to lifelong learning, flexibility and adaptability.
- Aptitudes for teamwork, ability to work autonomously, organizationally, kidness, dynamism, polyvalence, rigour, responsibility and confidentiality.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 50 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 10 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Mònica Bulló. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Christopher Papandreou. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Jaume Folch. (Principal Investigator)
- President: Francesc Sureda. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Josefa Canals. (Group Leader)
- Chair 2: Victoria Arija. (Principal Investigator)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic42_23-post-doctoral-reseracher-in-the-field-of-the-atomic-sciences-and-nutritional-epidemiology/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 26/04/2023
The IISPV will notify the candidates of the results of the different phases of the selection process through its website.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Facultat de Medicina de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (duration 1 year, with possibility of extension depending on the project)
- Gross annual salary: 22.037,50€ approximately
- Starting date: May 2023