IC38_23 CALL FOR A FELLOWSHIP IN NUTRITION AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY LINKED TO THE ALMONDS PROJECT “EFFECTS OF ALMOND CONSUMPTION ON INNATE MYELOID AND LYMPHOID CELLS COMPOSITION AND ACTIVITY”.
Descripció del treball
This project has received funding from the Almond Board of California (IH-21-BULLOM-NR-01)
The (Unitat/Grup de recerca) Nutrition and Metabolic Health (NuMeH) belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV):
- Manage research in nutrition and human health
- Collaborate in a human clinical trial with in vivo and in vitro experimental research
- Bioinformatic and biostatistical analyses
- Taking part in transfer technology activities and projects
The NuMeH is functionally attached to the IISPV and in close relationship with the others units on the institute
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
The candidate will collaborate in several tasks including data collection, nutritional assessment, biochemical and molecular analyses, bioinformatic approaches and statistical analyses.
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Biomedical sciences, including Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedicine, Molecular Biology or other science-related degrees.
- Being enrolled in a Master on related-biomedical areas
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Familiarity with molecular biology (DNA-RNA extraction, RT-PCR).
- Basic competencies with statistics.
- Demonstrable skills in bioinformatics
- Publications, posters, congress attendances.
- Flexibility in adapting to changing research needs.
- Strong, detailed-oriented writing and communication skills.
- Self-motivation, independence and flexible working attitude
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Mònica Bulló. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Jaume Folch. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2. Francesc Sureda (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 3: Christopher Papandreou (Principal Investigator)
- President: Begoña Muguerza. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Miquel Mulero. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Victoria Arija. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 3: Vikas Kumar. (Principal Investigator)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic38_23-call-for-a-fellowship-in-nutrition-and-molecular-biology-linked-to-the-almonds-project-effects-of-almond-consumption-on-innate-myeloid-and-lymphoid-cells-composition-and-activity/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 07/03/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (20h/week)
- Workplace: Facultat de Medicina de Reus
- Contract: Fellowship linked to the project duration.
- Gross annual salary: 7.300€ approximately
- Starting date: March 2023