IC33_22 ANALYSIS TECHNICIAN FOR THE “REPLEGAR-SE PER CRÉIXER: L’IMPACTE DE LES PANDÈMIES EN UN MÓN SENSE FRONTERES VISIBLES (PANDÈMIES 2020 CALL).
Descripció del treball
The Metabolomics Interdisciplinary Lab (MiL@b) belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
Created in 2007, is a joint research infrastructure between CIBERDEM and the Rovira i Virgili University (URV) for the provision of technological services in the field of metabolomics. The MiL@b is also part of the IISPV. The main objective is to work as a laboratory integrated by the CIBERDEM groups, the CIBER centers and the IISPV, helping them to design the metabolomics experiments, perform the experiments, process the data and evaluate the results.
Number of available positions: 1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Data interpretation
- Data visualisation
- Data análisis
- Report generation
- Science degree (biotechnology, biochemistry, food science and Technology etc…)
- Master degree related to Health science
- Experience in Metabolomics based Nuclear Magnetic Resonance is mandatory
- Experience working under Quality Management Systems
- Experience in metabolomics data analysis
- Experience programming with R studio
- Speaking and written English skills (minimum level B2 or similar)
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, initiative, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsibility and confidentiality
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of other languages
- Previous experience working in industry
- Motivation, creativity and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimise resources and to achieve results.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 50 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 50 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 30 points.
|Fit in the workplace
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Xavier Correig Blanchar (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Núria Amigó Grau (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Lydia Cabau Parra. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Oscar Yanes. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Maria Vinaixa (Senior Researcher – MIL@b)
- Chair 2: Carla Merino Ruiz. (Technician)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic33_22-analysis-technician-for-the-replegar-se-per-creixer-limpacte-de-les-pandemies-en-un-mon-sense-fronteres-visibles-pandemies-2020-call/)
For any questions or queries: send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 04/08/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Lab 242. Servei de Recursos Científics i Tècnics: Lab. Preparativa, Sala Blanca. Centre de Ciències Òmiques – Eurecat Reus.
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities, linked to the Pandemics project (Expected completion date November 2022).
- Gross annual salary: 21.000 €
- Starting date: September 2022