IC24_22 MIDDLE-LEVEL TECHNICIAN IN PATHOLOGICAL ANATOMY AND CYTOLOGY
Descripció del treball
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and Clinical researchgroup- GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: Population level, individual level, and molecular level.
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Handling of tissue samples: macroscopic dissection, microtomy, frozen cuts, basical stains (HE, PAP), cytology processing
- Handling of blood, serum, plasma and other fluid samples
- Equipments maintenance (user’s level)
- Samples archive organization and control
- Handling of samples for molecular tests
- Enter scientific data from clinical trials
Pathology and Citology Technician and Clinical Laboratory Technician
- Certificate of Higher Education (CFGS) in Pathological Anatomy and Citology and in Clinical and Biomedical Laboratory
- Minimum grade of 7/10 in the Certificates of Higher Education (CFGS)
- Have completed the practical tarining in a reference Hospital of the National Health System
- Practical training with the Roche Ventana Immunostainer and Roche Cobas for PCR
- Practical training in the Molecular Biology field
- Extended training in macroscopic dissection
- Level C of Catalan (accredited)
- Training in Health Data Protection Regulation
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Experience in the processing of scientific data
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimizing resources and to achieving results.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Work availability on weekends will be valued
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profil·le and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV.Evaluation of the CVs up to a màximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a màximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a màximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a mínimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a màximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
- President: Dr. Fransesc Riu (Head of the Pathological Anatomy Service)
- Chair 1: Dra. Marta Rodriguez (Head of Molecular Genetics of Cancer)
- Chair 2: Carmen Guilarte (Supervisor of the Pathological Anatomy Service)
- Chair 3: Dr. Joan Borràs (Group Leader, R4)
- President: Dr. David Parada (Associate Doctor of Pathological Anatomy)
- Chair 1: Dra. Barbara Roig (Biologist in Molecular Genetics of Cancer)
- Chair 2: Anna Hernández (Biotechnologist of the Pathological Anatomy Service)
- Chair 3: Dr. Josep Gumà (Group Leader, R4)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 27/06/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position 40h/week
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities linked to the research line of the GIOTEC research group
- Gross anual salary: 23.255,68€
- Starting date: July 2022