IC23_22 BIOBANC PLATFORM TECHNICIAN
Descripció del treball
The IISPV Biobank of the Pere Virgili Institute for Health Research is an institutional and centralized platform for transversal services: processing, storage, management and distribution of human biological samples for IISPV researchers and also for researchers or other other personnel who may require its services.
Este contrato está financiado por el Instituto de Salud Carlos III, con código de expediente PT20/00197, en virtud de la Resolución de 11 de diciembre de 2020, de la Dirección del Instituto de Salud Carlos III, O.A., M.P. por la que se conceden subvenciones para las Unidades de las Plataformas ISCIII de apoyo a la l+D+I en Biomedicina y Ciencias de la Salud de la Acción Estratégica en Salud 2017-2020.
Number of available positions: 1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Receipt, registration and coding of biological samples from the Biobank
- Technical processing, aliquoting and storage of samples
- Enter data into the Biobank’s computer platform
- General maintenance of the laboratory infrastructure.
- Manage the documentation associated with the processing of samples and questionnaires
- Control the laboratory material needed
- Update of sample stocks
- Start a new line of research in organoids
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Medicine, Pharmacy or similar.
- Master’s degree in Experimental Sciences or Healthy
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Experience in handling biological samples
- Experience in cell and/or organoid cultures
- Knowledge in ISO 9001:2015
- Mastery of computer tools such as Office.
- Speaking and writen english skills (minimun level B2 or similar)
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Luis Gallart (Head of the IISPV Biobank)
- Chair 1: Joan Vendrell (Group Leader)
- Chair 2: Miriam Campos (Quality Manager)
- President: Erika Margaret Scholz (Head of the Cytometry unit and cell sorting)
- Chair 1: Victoria Ceperuelo (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Diandra Monfort (Predoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic23_22-biobanc-platform-technician/)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 23/06/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Antic Hospital Sant Joan de Reus/Hospital Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Contract: temporary (18 months, with the possibility of an extension linked to the duration of the project)
- Gross annual salary: 21.701,82€
- Starting date: July 2022