IC15_22 PREDOCTORAL RESEARCHER FOR THE NEUROÈPIA GROUP
Descripció del treball
The NeuroÈpia Group belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). We are looking for a predoctoral Researcher willing to initiate his/her research carrier with our Team. Aiming to help with the partner participation of a European research project related with human exposome and child neurodevelopment and aiming to publish papers as first author in top international journals of the field. This position is related with the H2020 Equal-Life project (No 874724) relating several European cohorts with the physical and social human exposome and child mental health.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 874724.
Number of available positions: 1
Researcher career profile (R1)
The selected candidatewill help the PI in the coordination of several tasks, including:
- Mental health data harmonization of WALNUTs and BREATHE cohorts,
- Contribution on Exposome-mental health reviews and metanalyses,
- Data analyses linking specific areas of the exposome with cognitive and mental Health outcomes
- Writing scientific manuscripts.
- University Degree in Biology, Medicine, or engineering degree linked to health science.
- Master degree in Health Sciences
- The researcher must be admitted in a doctoral programme related to Health Science or Biomedical Research
- Competence and experience with data analysis in biomedical research
- Knowledge of sottware of statististics (Stata or R programs)
IT WILL BE VALUED
- High scores in the degree will be assessed.
- Speaking and writen english skills (minimun level B2 or similar)
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Carry out research under supervision
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Jordi Júlvez. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Vicenç Pasqual. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Jordi Casanova. (Principal Investigator)
- President: Elisabet Vilella. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Nuria Solà. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Marcos Elizalde (Bioinformatic)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 24/05/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus / Technical Office IISPV
- Contract: temporary
- Gross annual salary: 16.638,83€
- Starting date: September 2022