IC11_22 POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER ON NUTRITION AND METABOLISM
Descripció del treball
The Unitat de Recerca en Pediatria, Nutrició i Desenvolupament Humà belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). The team is based at the Faculty of Medicine of Universitat Rovira i Virgili (Reus, Spain) and develop, excute and coordinate clinical Nutrition Research at University Hospitals: Hospital Universitari de Tarragona Joan XXIII and Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus. The group leads a EU Project on Biomarkers of Diet, Physical Activity and Sleep and is seeking for a Postdoctoral researcher to support the scientific project management, analyses and exploitation. Project AC21_2/00010 funded by the “Instituto de Salud Carlos III (ISCIII)” and Next Generation EU funds, which finance the actions of the Recovery, Transformation and Resilience Plan (PRTR).
Researcher career profile (R2)
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Dietary intake data processing,
- Analyses of dietary patterns and corresponding publications
- Analyses of metabolomics associated to dietary patterns
- Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics or Nutrition Sciences
- The researcher must have a Doctorate degree (PhD) related to Nutrition, Metabolism or Biomedicine
- Additional training related to the field, as pediatric nutrition, metabolism and statistical analyses
- Competence and experience with dietary intake analyses and its association to health
- Fluent speaking and writen english skills (minimum B1 level accredited and conversation skills at the interview)
- Competence and experience with statistical analyses and its interpretation
- Competence in information and communication technologies
- Minimun 8 years demonstrable experience in the field
- Experience in International collaborative research projects (organization, reporting, personal data management)
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge and use of statistical packages such as R
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Can be expected to promote, within professional contexts, technological, social or cultural advancement in a knowledge based society
- Can mentor First Stage Researchers, helping them to be more effective and successful in their R&D trajectory.
- Fluency at Catalan and Spanish languages
- Teamworking, ability to work as part of a team, ability to organize, responsability and confidentiality
- Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 60 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. Maximim score 10 points, to reinforce the CV.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 in the CV points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 30 points.
|Fit in the work place
- President: Prof. Joaquin Escribano (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Dr. Veronica Luque (Co-Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Dr. Natàlia Ferré (Associate Professor)
- President: Prof. Ricardo Closa, prof. Emeritus (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Dr. Ester Parada (Postdoctoral Investigator)
- Chair 2: Dr. Albert Feliu (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the number inn DNI / NIE or personal identity document.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website.
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 01/04/2022
IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Part-time position (24h/week) during the first 6 months and extended to Full-time (40/week) position afterwards
- Workplace: Facultat de Medicina de Reus.
- Contract: temporary (36 months)
- Group: 01
- Gross annual salary: 950€ (full-time position)
- Starting date: 1st of May 2022