IC07_22 LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Descripció del treball
The Metabolomics Interdisciplinary Lab (MiL@b) belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
Created in 2007, is a joint research infrastructure between CIBERDEM and the Rovira i Virgili University (URV) for the provision of technological services in the field of metabolomics. The MiL@b is also part of the IISPV. The main objective is to work as a laboratory integrated by the CIBERDEM groups, the CIBER centers and the IISPV, helping them to design the metabolomics experiments, perform the experiments, process the data and evaluate the results.
Number of available positions: 1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Sample analysis based on Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Gas Chromatography and Liquid Chromatography coupled to Mass Spectrometry
- Sample handling and waste management
- Stock inventory
- Sample processing and statistical analysis
- CFGS Analysis and quality control laboratory
- Competence and experience with analytical techniques such as Gas chromatography and Liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectroscopy or Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Experience in Good Manufacturer Practise
- Experience working under Quality Management Systems
- Experience in Minitab statistical analysis
- Speaking and written English skills (minimum level B2 or similar)
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, initiative, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsibility and confidentiality
- Being registered as a job seeker with the “Servei Públic d’Ocupació de Catalunya”
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of other languages
- Previous experience working in industry
- Motivation, creativity and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Commitment to quality, to optimise resources and to achieve results.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 50 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase, it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 50 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 30 points.
|Fit in the workplace
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Xavier Correig Blanchar (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Núria Amigó Grau (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Lydia Cabau Parra. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Oscar Yanes. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Neus Martínez Micaelo. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Carla Merino Ruiz. (Technician)
- The CV must include the number in DNI / NIE or personal identity document.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website and firstname.lastname@example.org
For any questions or queries: send an email to email@example.com, cc firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 04/03/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Maternity leave (Interinity). 6 weeks full-time (40h/week) and 20 weeks part-time (20/week)
- Workplace: Universitat Rovira i Virgili. Lab 242. Servei de Recursos Científics i Tècnics: Lab. Preparativa, Sala Blanca. Centre de Ciències Òmiques – Eurecat Reus.
- Length of the contract: 26 weeks
- Gross annual salary: 21.000€ (full-time) – 10.500€ (part-time).
- Starting date: March, 2022