IC37_23 CLINICAL STUDY COORDINATOR
Descripció del treball
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and clinical research group – GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: population level, individual level, and molecular level.
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Recruiting, inclusion/exclusion criteria, informed consent, protocols, data strict manipulation, contact with the patient, data acquisition and collection and storage of samples for further analysis and all the involving protocols.
- Introduction of scientific data in scientific trials
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in biotecnology biology, medicine or nursing.
- Minimun 3 year of demonstrable experience in the coordination of clinical studies field.
- Accredited B1 level of English.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Training in the field of clinical research.
- Training in clinical trials
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Joan Borràs. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Kepa Amillano. (Associate Doctor and head of the breast cancer unit)
- Chair 2: Dolors Salsench. (Clinical Study Coordinator)
- President: Dr. Gumà. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Sergio Peralta. (Associate Doctor and Head of the Lung Cancer Unit)
- Chair 2: Berta Caballé. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the number in DNI / NIE or personal identity document.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic37_23-clinical-study-coordinator/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 01/03/2023
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 32.704€ approximately
- Starting date: March-April 2023