The Ophthalmology Research Group – RETIPROGRAM belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). The candidate will be part of the research project “Diabetic Retinopathy risk assessment using image-based deeplearning and clinical variables. RetinaReadRisk” with Official Code: 220718 funded by the EIT Health.
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Perform external ophthalmology consultations (visual sharpness, internal pressure, exploration, light).
- Capture of images OCT. imatges
- Capture of biometric images.
- Data collection and spreadsheets (Excel, SPSS).
- Analysis of scientific results and articles.
- Broadcasting results and communication at congresses.
Number of available positions: 2
Researcher career profile (R1)
- Degree in Optica and Optometry
- Master/Doctorate in Sciences of Vision field will be valued
- Experience in the manipulation of tomography equipment Coherence Optics (OCT), Cirrus (ZEISS), Triton (TOPCONS, IOLMASTER, ZEISS).
- Experience in retina queries.
- Experience will be valued on research projects.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English spoken and written
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Carry out research under supervision;
- Have the ambition to develop knowledge of research methodologies and discipline;
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study;
- Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision;
- Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas;
- Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Pere Romero (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Marc Baget. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Javier Zarranz. (Clinical Researcher)
- President: Esther Santos. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Antonio Moreno. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Maria Teresa Hernandez. (Clinical Researcher)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 08/06/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Part-time position 30h/week
- CAP Numancia: Carrer de Numància, 23, 08029 Barcelona
- CAP Comte Borrell: Carrer del Comte Borrell, 305, 08029 Barcelona
- Contract: Temporary (6 months)
- Group: Ophthalmology Research Group – RETIPROGRAM
- Gross annual salary: 20.000 €
- Starting date: July 2022