Destination: Proposals must be centred on one or more of the hard-to-treat-cancers (HTTC) subtypes characterized by very poor prognosis (5-year survival rate<25%) and for which survival has not improved significantly over the last decades, namely glioblastoma, oesophageal, pancreatic, gallbladder, liver, and lung/pleural cancers. In the context of translational cancer research, this call for proposals comprises three specific aims. Proposals will have to cover at least one of the undermentioned aims or sub-aims:
• Aim 1: Identification/validation of novel early diagnostic approaches.
• Aim 2: Identification/validation of novel therapeutic approaches.
• Aim 3: Development of novel drug delivery strategies.
Budget: FAECC and ISCIII are both funding bodies in this action.
FAECC: Initial pre-commitment: 450,000€. 3-5 projects tentatively envisaged to be funded.
• Up to 150,000 € per partner (overheads not included).
ISCIII: Initial pre-commitment: 1,000,000€. 4-6 projects tentatively envisaged to be funded.
• Up to 175,000 € per partner (overheads included).
• Up to 250,000 € per coordinator (overheads included).
Duration: 3 years.
Fill out the form below to receive more information: