IC39_22 STUDY COORDINATOR OF CLINICAL STUDIES – CARDIOLOGY AND NEUROLOGY AREAS
Descripción del trabajo
The Cardiology Research Group – RISCAT belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV) and is functionally attached to the Joan XXIII Hospital. The research group works in the field of cardiovascular disease, particularly ischemic involvement and heart failure. The objectives are to study the diagnostic and prognostic value of various biomarkers in acute coronary syndrome and heart failure and myocardial damage in Emergencies.
The neurovascular research group is part of the Stroke Unit of the neurology department of Joan XXIII Hospital. The objectives of this group are the research of diagnostic, preventive and acute measures of cerebrovascular disease specially in the acute phase to improve the outcome of stroke.
Number of available positions:1
- Degree in any study around Biosciences (Medicine, Nursery, Pharmacy, Biology, etc).
- Competence and experience with pharmacology
- Knowledge of office automation (Microsoft Office)
IT WILL BE VALUED:
- Coordinating clinical studies in Cardiology and Neurology Departments at the Hospital Universitari de Tarragona Joan XXIII
- Collecting clinical data in medical records and managing data in electronic case report forms and other study databases.
- Coordinating research team when performing procedures related to screening, randomization, and regular patient visits of Clinical Trials;
- Managing study documents, material resources and logistics;
- Processing and shipping blood samples to central laboratories;
- Controlling of the allocation of clinical trials medication and patient’s compliance;
- Supporting initiation, monitoring and close-out visits of Clinical Trials;
- Resolution of queries and issues;
- Managing patient’s agenda and follow ups;
- Supporting the process of regulatory submission to the Local Ethical Committee.
- Supporting local research projects.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 50 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 50 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 30 points.
|Fit in the workplace
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Alfredo Bardají (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Xavier Ustrell (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Anna Pellise (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Alba Mañe. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Oscar Peiro (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Mohsen Mohandes (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic39_22-studycoordinator-of-clinical-studies-cardiology-and-neurology-areas
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 04/09/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities (art. 23 bis de la Ley de la Ciencia)
- Gross annual salary: 25.225€
- Starting date: September 2022