IC50_23 POSTDOCTORAL RESEARCHER IN THE FIELD OF BIOMEDICINE
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and clinical research group – GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV). This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: population level, individual level, and molecular level.
Number of available positions:1
Researcher career profile (R2)
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Design, development, management and writing of research projects
- Writing of scientific articles
- Analysis of results and conclusions.
- NGS data analyses
- Development of molecular biology techniques.
- Handling of cell culture techniques.
- Management of research samples
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in Biology or in the biosanitary field
- Doctorate in the field of biomedicine
- Accredited C1 English level
- Specific training demonstrated in the field of cancer
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Ability to manage research projects
- Specific training in hereditary cancer
- Previous experience in cell culture
- Scientific publications as first or corresponding author
- Proven experience of at least two years as a postdoctoral researcher in the oncology field
- Experience in sequencing and NGS
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Joan Borràs. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Marta Rodriguez. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Francesc Riu. (Head of the Pathological Anatomy Service)
- President: Josep Gumà. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Barbara Roig. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: David Parada. (Associate Doctor of Pathological Anatomy)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 19/06/2023
The IISPV will notify the candidates of the results of the different phases of the selection process through its website.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 32.398€ approximately
- Starting date: July 2023