IC40_23 PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATOR IN METABOLOMICS AND CANCER
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and clinical research group – GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge: population level, individual level, and molecular level.
Researcher career profile (R3)
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Metabolomics and cancer clinical studies.
- Coordination of laboratory processes linked to metabolomics and cancer clinical studies.
- Coordination of multidisciplinary working groups linked to metabolomics and cancer clinical studies.
- Elaboration of competitive projects
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- University degree in a scientific field.
- The researcher must hold a Doctorate degree (PhD) .
- 3 years of experience in metabolomic studies in cancer.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Knowledge of English, minimum level B2
- Stays abroad in the field of metabolomics
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Josep Gumà. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Marta Rodríguez. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Clara Lucía (Oncologist)
- President: Joan Borras. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 1: Barbara Roig. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Inés Cabezas. (Oncologist)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic40_23-principal-investigator-in-metabolomics-and-cancer/)
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 04/04/2023
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Universitari Sant Joan de Reus
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 32.399€ approximately
- Starting date: May 2023