IC32_21 CALL FOR INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS UNIT TECHNICIAN. PROGRAMA GARANTIA JUVENIL CATALUNYA
Education and qualification:
- Bachelor or degree profile in administrative or documentation management.
- Knowledge of English will be valued
- Basic knowledge in web editing will be valued
- Experience executing similar tasks.
- Responsible and creative person
- Person with communication skills, organizational skills to manage the volume of work and know how to execute.
- Logistical and administrative support to the International Projects Unit
- Support in the search and dissemination / promotion of funding calls
- Be in possession of a university degree in Business Administration and Management or Information and Documentation degree.
- Registered as a beneficiary of the “Programa de Garantia Juvenil a Catalunya”.
- Registered as a job seeker (DONO) with the “Servei Públic d’Ocupació de Catalunya”
- Comply with the requirements required by the internship contract modality.
- Not having participated in the calls for the years 2019 and 2020.
Number of available positions: 1
Application procedure and deadline:
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference IC32_21 to the following email addresses: email@example.com before September 16th 2021.
Full-time position (40h/week)
Starting date: 30/09/2021
Lenght of the contract:6 months
Gross annual salary: 8.300€ (6 months)
Workplace: Institut Investigació Sanitària Pere Vigili (Reus/Tarragona)