IC06_22 RESARCH IN CLINICAL CARDIOLOGY
The Cardiology Research Group – RISCAT belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV):
The Cardiology Research Group – RISCAT is functionally attached to the Joan XXIII Hospital. The research group works in the field of cardiovascular disease, particularly ischemic involvement and heart failure. The objectives are to study the diagnostic and prognostic value of various biomarkers in acute coronary syndrome and heart failure and myocardial damage in Emergencies.
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- To implement Clinical data in database
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine, 6th course.
- Competencies with medical terminology
- Knowledge of office automation (Microsoft Office), medium level.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Carry out research under supervision
- Have demonstrated a good understanding of a field of study
- Have demonstrated the ability to produce data under supervision
- Be capable of critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas
- Be able to explain the outcome of research (and value thereof) to research colleagues
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Previous experience in similar projects.
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 30 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview (interview). With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Alfredo Bardají, PhD. (Group Leader, RISCAT)
- Chair 1: Oscar Peiró. (Predoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Alberto López. (Personnel Department-Technical Office)
- President: Joan Vendrell, PhD. (Management)
- Chair 1: Anna Carrasquer. (Predoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Ikrame Kaaouass. (Personnel Department-Technical Office)
- The CV must include the number inn DNI / NIE or personal identity document.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website.
For any qüestions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 25/02/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Part-time position (10h/week)
- Workplace: Cardiology Service, Hospital Joan XXIII
- Lenght of the contract: 3 months
- Gross monthly salary: 287,92€
- Starting date: March, 2022
- Number of available positions: 1