Destination: Proposals should focus on licenced antimicrobial agents (antibiotics/antifungals) or agents under pre-clinical and/or early clinical development, and should address at least one of the following topics:
• Improvement of drug/plant protection agent efficacy and/or specificity through chemical modifications (including hit to lead optimisation)
• Drug/plant protection agent repurposing.
• Optimisation of drug/plant protection agent combinations, alone or with adjunct therapies (including therapeutic vaccines);
• Design and implementation of new strategies (including optimisation of drug doses) for improved application, efficacy and delivery of single or combinations of antimicrobials;
• Design and implementation of innovative tools, including novel chemistry and/or new materials for improved application, efficacy and delivery of antimicrobials.
Eligibility rules for the consortia are:
• The consortium must include a minimum of three (3) eligible partners asking for funding from three (3) different eligible countries (including at least two amongst EU Member States or Associated Countries).
• The consortium can include a maximum of six (6) project partners (including non-funded partners).
AEI: 0.8 M€
ISCIII: 1 M€ for funding 4-6 projects:
Duration: 3 years.
Fill out the form below to receive more information: