We offer a full time contract in the benchmark of the research line “Early exposure to atmospheric contaminants in childhood health”, funded by the Instituto de Salud Carlos III (CP19/00060)
Education and qualification: Degree in chemistry, biochemistry or related studies.
Competencies: The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
1. Sampling handling, sample reception and preprocessing;
2. Application of metabolomics-style analytical approaches for the characterization of atmospheric pollutants.
3. Metabolomics analysis of biological samples.
4. Analytical results processing and interpretation.
5. Writing of scientific reports.
6. Participation in social engagement and outreach activities.
Knowledge and professional experience:
– Targeted, untargeted and suspect screening metabolomics analysis
– Liquid chromatography coupled to mass spectometry
– Biological and environmental sample preparation
– Knowledge of R programming
– Excellent writen English skills
– Team working and Motivation for the proposed research topic
Full-time position (40h/week)
Starting date: June 2021
Lenght of the contract: 1 year
Gross annual salary: 20.500€ according to ISCIII project conditions
Workplace: Department of Electronic Engineering-Universitat Rovira i Virgili
Application procedure and deadline:
Applicants should submit a full Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter with the reference IC15_ 21 to the following email addresses: email@example.com before May 20th 2021.