IC76_22 DATA ANALYST SUPPORT FOR THE IISPV – HEMATOLOGY SERVICE
Descripción del trabajo
The Catalan Institut of Oncology (ICO) is a public company dedicated to prevent and to treat oncohematological diseases in Catalonia. The hematology service is located at the Joan XXIII University Hospital of Tarragona and is dedicated to diagnose and to treat all the hematological diseases in the territory of Tarragona.
Number of available positions: 1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Transfer clinical information to databases of a medium-high level of complexity.
- Maintain, optimize and continuously improve the execution of clinical trials following the rules of Good Clinical Practice with respect to clinical information.
- Establish and maintain systems to review, modify, and approve all policies and Standard Operating Procedures intended to monitor compliance with the Standards or the performance of the Clinical Program.
- Collect and maintain complete and accurate data necessary to complete the Transplant Essential Data Forms to a national or international database.
- Collect and submit the data for all patients for at least one (1) year following administration of the cellular therapy product.
- To participate in a minimum of ten (10) hours annually of continuing educational activities
- Degree in Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering. Other degrees outside these fields will also be considered.
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Any experience in data collection
- English language proficiency
- Another foreing language knowledge
- Team work experience
- Experience of working in a hospital
- Experience of working in hematology or oncology services
- Experience in writing articles.
- International experience in scientfic activities.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Dr. Vicent Valentí (Director Assistencial ICO-Tarragona)
- Chair 1: Josep Sarrá (Director clínic d’Hematologia ICO-Tarragona)
- Chair 2: Dra. Lourdes Escoda (Cap de servei d’Hematologia ICO-Hospital Universitari de Tarragona Joan XXIII)
- President: Dra. Dolça Cortasa (Cap del servei de control de la Gestió ICO)
- Chair 1: Reyes Aguinaco (Coordinadora d’hematologia del Laboratori de l’HUTJ XXIII)
- Chair 2: Dra. Carme Talarn (Hematòloga de l’ICO – HUTJ XXIII)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website. (https://www.iispv.cat/oferta-de-treball/ic76_22-data-analyst-support-for-the-iispv-hematology-service/)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT THE CV 15/01/2023
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hematology service. ICO-Hospital Universitari de Tarragona Joan XXIII
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 15.900€
- Starting date: February 2023