IC55_22 LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Descripción del trabajo
The Oncology, Translational, Epidemiological and clinical research group –
GIOTEC belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV).
This Group aims to research the three main levels of oncological knowledge:
population level, individual level, and molecular level.
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Preparation and analysis of oncological biological samples with metabolomics techniques.
- CFGS in pathological anatomy and cytodiagnosis or CFGS in Diagnostic Clinic Laboratory
- Previous experience in clinical or biomedical laboratories
- Accredited B1 level of English
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Motivation, creativity, initiative and proactive attitude.
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Teamworking, ability to work independently, to organize, kindness, dynamism, versatility, rigour, responsability and confidentiality
- Interest in research
- Previous experience in oncology
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Raquel Cumeras. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 1: Josep Gumà. (Group Leader, GIOTEC)
- Chair 2: Marta Rodríguez. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- President: Noelia Ramírez. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 1: Joan Borràs. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Barbara Roig. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
For any questions or queries: email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 27/09/2022
The IISPV will inform the candidates if they have been admitted or excluded to access the interview.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Servei de Recursos Cientifics – Campus Sescelades (URV)
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 23.255,68€
- Starting date: November 2022