IC44_23 CARDIAC HEMODYNAMICS SUPPORT RESEARCHER
Descripción del trabajo
The Cardiology Research Group – RISCAT belongs to the Institut d’Investigació Sanitària Pere Virgili (IISPV):
The Cardiology Research Group – RISCAT is functionally attached to the Joan XXIII Hospital. The research group works in the field of cardiovascular disease, particularly ischemic involvement and heart failure. The objectives are to study the diagnostic and prognostic value of various biomarkers in acute coronary syndrome and heart failure and myocardial damage in Emergencies.
Number of available positions:1
The selected candidate will support the following tasks:
- Implement scientific databases
- Analysis of scientific results
- Communications in national and international scientific congresses
- Preliminary writings for scientific publications
CANDIDATE PROFILE & REQUIREMENTS
- Medical Degree homologated by the Spanish State
- Specialty in Cardiology completed before the signature of the contract
IT WILL BE VALUED
- Aptitude for Cardiac Hemodynamics
- Publications in scientific journals and communications in congresses
- Ability to learn, flexibility and adaptability.
- Selection of CV’s. Suitable and unsuitable CV’s will be identified according to the requirements. Applicants who do not meet the requirements indicated in the candidate profile and requirements will not pass to the next phase.
- Evaluation of the CV. Evaluation of the CVs up to a maximum score of 40 points.
- Cover Letter. Attach to the resume a cover letter with a maximum length of 2500 characters with spaces. With a maximum score of 20 points.
To access the interview phase it is necessary to have obtained a minimum score of 40 points in the sum of scores of the evaluation of the curriculum and cover letter
- Personal interview. With a maximum score of 40 points.
|Fit in the work place
|Experience, developed functions/skills
- President: Alfredo Bardají. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Mohsen Mohandes. (Principal Investigator)
- Chair 2: Oscar Peiró. (Postdoctoral Investigator)
- President: Joan Vendrell. (Group Leader)
- Chair 1: Anna Carrasquer. (Postdoctoral Researcher)
- Chair 2: Gil Bonet. (Predoctoral Researcher)
- The CV must include the DNI/NIE number or another personal identity document number.
- Send the CV and the Cover Letter through the IISPV website.
For any questions or queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR RECEIPT OF CV 11/05/2023
The IISPV will notify the candidates of the results of the different phases of the selection process through its website.
- Full-time position (40h/week)
- Workplace: Hospital Joan XXIII de Tarragona
- Contract: Indefinite of scientific-technical activities
- Gross annual salary: 15.692,74€ approximately
- Starting date: June 2023