Topic: Multiple sclerosis (MS).
Destination: MS is a degenerative, chronic, immune-mediated disease of the central nervous system that leads to cumulative neurologic disability over several years. The body’s immune system attacks and damages certain structures and cells within the central nervous system, including the myelin (the fatty sheath that surrounds and protects nerve fibers), the oligodendrocytes (myelin-producing cells), and the underlying nerve fibers. This damage interferes with the transmission of nerve signals between the brain and spinal cord and other parts of the body. Since its inception, the MSRP has supported innovative and impactful research that addresses fundamental issues and gaps in MS. The vision of the MSRP is to prevent, cure, reverse, or slow the progression and lessen the personal and societal impact of MS. Four awards are available:
• Clinical Trial Award (CTA)
• Early Investigator Research Award (EIRA)
• Exploration – Hypothesis Development Award (EHDA)
• Investigator-Initiated Research Award (IIRA)
Budget: $250,000-4.5M, depending on the award mechanism.
Duration: 2-4 years.
• Clinical Trial Award (CTA): June 23, 2022.
• Early Investigator Research Award (EIRA): August 2, 2022.
• Exploration – Hypothesis Development Award (EHDA): June 23, 2022.
• Investigator-Initiated Research Award (IIRA): June 23, 2022.
Llena el siguiente formulario para recibir más información: