The promotion of the internationalization in research is one of the strategic aims of the IISPV. The International Projects Unit gives advice and information to the IISPV researchers.
The strategy and the objectives of the Unit revolve around the promotion of the internationalization of the research groups and the internationalization of the institution by raising international funds, especially of the European research and innovation funding programme Horizon 2020.
Among others, the functions of the Unit are the following:
- Identification of international funding opportunities and dissemination of calls.
- Connexion with the international funding agencies (public and private) and the national contact points.
- Proposals preparation with the researchers.
- Prospection of partners and Marie Curie candidates.
- Coordination of international institutional proposals.
- Organization of training and informative sessions.
Contact us: upi(ELIMINAR)@iispv.cat
Center for R&D&I in Nutrition and Health
Avda. de la Universitat, 1 - Second floor
E-43204 Reus (Tarragona)
Tel. Work+34 977 75 93 94 http://www.iispv.cathttp://www.iispv.cat